Spring fever hit us pretty hard and we have been doing lots of organizing and cleaning. Jake especially. He is a very clean person and over the course of our two years together I have had to get a lot cleaner (I am still learning).
Here are a couple things we did recently in the kitchen.
Jake got this cool utensil rack in his stocking and (shamefully) we just got around to hanging it.
In our defense, Jake's power drill wasn't working and he just bought a new one.
There isn't a lot of drawer space in the kitchen, especially since he shares with his roommate and so all his utensils were crammed in one drawer. This drove me up the wall on a daily basis so I am very in love with the utensil rack.
I bought it at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It is the oxo brand, which most of our utensils are, because Jake is particular about things like that.
On Pinterest yesterday, I got this idea. I saw a picture of someone doing this right on their fridge but that wouldn't work for us because it is a bit trickier to clean dry erase marker off the fridge and Jake is particular about things like that.
It is so very organized, which I love. And it is going to be helpful come grocery shopping time! Jake and I have a tendency to forget what we have and re-buy stuff.
Also, I promise we are better at eating fruits and veggies. We clearly need to grocery shop soon.
They are only so empty because we eat so much of them... :)
Now we are off to see Bridesmaids, which I have heard is so very very funny. It better be, because Jake is particular about things like that.

1 comment:
Is Jake particular much??? LOL:)
Post a Comment