This weeks geek is all about Music!
Stuff in my current playlist:
![]() |
| Foo Fighters-Wasting Light I love this album so much!!! I love it beginning to end and that is pretty rare for me these days. Song to listen to? It is so hard to pick just one. When I listened to it every time the next song came on I would think "oh no. this is my fave." My pick: Arlandria |
![]() |
| Azure Ray-Drawing Down the Moon I am a huge Maria Taylor fan. This album is so fantastic. I am so glad they got back together. Song to listen to? My fave: Dancing Ghosts |
![]() |
| Maroon 5-Hands All Over This came out a while ago but I am still listening to it. Maroon 5 is my favorite band. This isn't my favorite album of theirs but there are several songs on it that I really really love. If you have the hots for front man Adam Levine like I do then you might like this "alternate" cover (very naughty...NSFW!) Song to listen to? My fave: How |
![]() |
| The Decemberists-The King is Dead I've liked The Decemberists for a while now but this is the first album of theirs that I really love. Song to listen to? My fave: Rise To Me |
![]() |
| Mumford and Sons-Sigh No More These guys are really trending right now and for a good reason! So even if it makes me trendy... Song to listen to? I love: Awake My Soul |
![]() |
| Source |
Also, un-music related, but still media.
The easter bunny brought Jake season one of The Big Bang Theory and we
ate. it. up.
LOVED IT.








1 comment:
If you think season one is funny, just wait until season two!
Post a Comment