that being said, the posting has been a little lax lately because my roommates dog bit my face and I have been a sad lady. No worries, I'm gonna be okay physically... I've just been really under the weather.
And I might have to move again (remember I just moved less than a month ago). Sad face!
(source)
Wish this is what I got at the hospital instead of the tetanus shot (ouchy).
So I'm going to try and get back to a regular posting schedule but my life is crazy right now so forgive me if I'm not perfect.
In the meantime to boost my low spirits, I thought I would share some of the quotes, poems and things I have saved on stickies on my Mac dashboard (it looks pretty crazy... there are soooo many stickies).
"I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you're afraid to share with anybody, because I love you that much" - Lady Gaga
‘Come to the edge.’
‘We can’t. We’re afraid.’
‘Come to the edge.’
‘We can’t. We will fall!’
‘Come to the edge.’
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.”
- Guillaume Apollinaire
“Everyone says love hurts. But actually love doesn’t hurt. Love didn`t leave you for some other girl. It didn’t cheat on you, nor did it break your heart. So stop blaming love for once and start blaming the asshole that treated you like shit and gave you up.” (via tumblr: makemovesnotmistakes)
Candescence: 1. The state of being white hot
"The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
-Kyle Reese, Terminator
-Kyle Reese, Terminator
maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up
(can't remember the source but I think it's from Grey's Anatomy)
uncle ricky: mom do you remember when we found the neighboors condoms and i put one on each arm and came home and said mom these gloves dont have fingers
(ha.ha.)
Who knows?
perhaps the same bird echoed through both of us
yesterday, separate, in the evening...
You Who Never Arrived
- Rainer Maria Rilke


2 comments:
One of my all time favorite poems. I enjoy the different levels of depths.
depth
Post a Comment