Here is my photo wall!!! I have wanted one of these forever! I sorta had one in one of my (many) apartments in college but I never felt like it was right. This one is perfect! And really "photo" wall is not accurate since there is a drawing, a print, bottle caps and a napkin in addition to the photos.
The stickers are something my mom sent me for Valentines Day this year. They are made to put on your walls and are removable. Unfortunately removable also means not very sticky but so far they are working pretty well and are oh so cute!
*the bookshelf is from ikea and i will feature it in a later post when i'm finished decorating it

1 comment:
Cute! Napkin? Can we have a close up? Also, I like how you framed the drawing with the teal dots. It looks great.
Post a Comment