us controller sackboy yummy2 photo

30 days of lists (and stuff)

I'm Back!

My move was successful! There is still lots of stuff to unpack and lots of decorating to do though.
Stay tuned. I have several projects coming up that I can't wait to share with you! Some cute furniture re-dos and decorations and such.

In the meantime I am so excited for something called 30 days of lists, which starts today!

I am a big fan of journaling so any excuse to do it is OK by me! Plus the girls who put it all together seem so awesome that I couldn't help but jump at the chance to participate.

Come and join us! The first prompt went up today.
You can find my journal and entries here at my flickr.

I am also participating in the Journal Fodder Junkies challenge and I will be posting those images here on my blog.


So much exciting stuff!!! 
Moving has drastically improved my outlook on life I think. 
Happy March, Friends!

No comments: