us controller sackboy yummy2 photo

Sardine Canyon

Jake and I took a drive down to Salt Lake recently and I shot these photos while we drove through the canyon. They make the snow look pretty despite how sick of it I am.
(in general the photos taken on my iphone, such as these, are taken using the hipstamatic app. i love it very much!)



Chai tea is one of my weaknesses and Holy Nutmeg Batman, this kind is like Christmas in a bottle. Very yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purdy photographs there Rachel :)

Isn't Bolthouse Chai awesome? Carlos has to pull me in the other direction at the store, otherwise we'll be buying 2: one for now, one for later.

Thank you again for your guest post :)

rachel johanna said...

Thank you!

I do love that chai. I only let myself buy it if it is on sale... they are a little pricy to be buying all the time.