(image via we heart it)
Hello Lovers,
I write this geek of the week post with the sun shining in the window and an iced chai next to me. I love my Fridays! Enjoy the following...
For the love of Meghan... if you maybe need a good cry. Meghan passed away from cancer and the man who loves her is working to complete her list of things she wanted to do before she died. I think it is beautiful.
I found Meghan's story via the podcast Snap Judgement on NPR (I have mad love for NPR). You should listen. It is "storytelling with a beat." The latest episode "Ain't No Sunshine" includes Meghan's story and others about love.
Operation Beautiful. "The mission of Operation Beautiful is to post anonymous notes in public places for other women to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL. You are enough... just the way you are!" I think everyone should participate in this one! I'm going to try and do it sometime this week.
Honestly...wtf. Pretty pictures of pretty clothes. Enough said.
No-Fry churros. I will be trying these soon! (found via Sometimes Sweet)
THIS wedding cake. It is very me. (i have already decided what my cake will look like though...) I can't wait to have a wedding.



No comments:
Post a Comment