us controller sackboy yummy2 photo

Odd Outfit Envy

Every once in a while, when I get some "me" time, I will watch an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was watching today and even though it is very 90's (1998 to be exact) sometimes I really love Buffy's outfits (and sometimes not so much).
These two images are from season 3 episode 18 "Earshot"

(images via buffyworld.com)
 I always loved Buffy as a kid and I think that my parents did me a great service when they introduced me to the show. I could go on and on about the philosophy of Buffy... but to sum it up briefly... Buffy kicks butt. And what a great thing for a young girl to learn. Girls can be strong too. Buffy taught me how to fight my own demons and she did it all while looking cute (and having a cute boyfriend didn't hurt either).
(image via google images)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spike is better!!!