Ingredients:
(http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basic-Crepes/Detail.aspx)
Then just mix it all up till smooth. I like to let it sit for a little while after I have mixed it to let the air bubbles come to the surface. You can see them in the batter when they rise. For the rest of the instructions go to the link above (or just search for crepes online). Jake has a crepe maker so I use that instead of a pan. It is super easy. You just have to dip it in the batter and in a couple seconds it's done (one of the best inventions ever).
I just kind of winged it with the fillings.
For the savory ones I pan fried some chicken breasts with lemon juice and some herbs.
Then I cubed the meat and added it to a pot of cream of chicken soup with some melted cheese.
We filled up the crepes with it and rolled them like burritos.
Then added shredded cheese to the tops.
For the sweet ones I just smeared on lots of nutella, folded them parisian style, and topped them off with Hershey's chocolate sauce and powdered sugar.
SO yummy.

No comments:
Post a Comment